View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #10
Fastback

Again thanks Hank. I crawled under the camper today and looked over the slideout system. The one I have has the two slides and the piston is in the center between the two. The piston is fed by two (2) hydraulic line coming from the front where there is a motor and pump.

The slide out has two adjustments vertical and horizontal. Unfortunately the horizontal is at its max in the direction I would like to go. I was able to do a little vertical adjustment but not as much as I wold like do to the fact that horizontal was not doable.

I did the best I could, the slide out seals decent not like I would like to see it, but it will have to do.

I have been working on the slide out for the past week redoing the framing, replacing the ceiling , roof plywood and the rubber roof. It really came out well. I'm now working on the finish inside. The two vertical oak coated MDF boards were water damaged so I am now planing and sizing solid red oak for these two (2) pieces. Next I'll start painting the RV frame and order the new tires.

Oh, I removed and resealed all of the lights etc. In addition I started on power glazing and waxing the exterior. All I'll need to do is check the wiring under the camper and check the water system.
Fastback is offline   Reply With Quote