View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
michaeliack

Purchased a 2012 Bullet 281 in Decembler (floor plan with bunks). Selected this model mainly for the layout. Kids loved the bunks and we love the direct bathroom access door. We've taken it on about 20 camping trips and have been pleased with the purchase so far. Tow is much more controlled than the popup we upgraded from. Tracks smooth at high speeds. Overall construction is pretty solid for the price. AC and furnace work outstanding. Digital antenna picks up clean reception. Water heater warms quickly and very hot. A few things I don't particularly like about the trailer are the accuracy of the tanks fill indicators (Always seems to indicate more full than actual. If I put a half gallon in, I show 1/3 full.) Second complaint is that the motor for the awning burned out after 3 uses (replaced by OEM for free). Third and final complaint is the queen bed could use more support on the corners at the feet end. I'm towing with a 2007 Tundra and my mpg drops from 13 to 9 when in tow. Hope this helps.
michaeliack is offline   Reply With Quote