View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 05:25 AM   #5
hankpage
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpilot View Post
I have a new 2012 Keystone fuzion 302 Toy Hauler. It is time to winterize it. I have followed the instuctions printed on the info sticker, but the pump will not pump the antifreeze out of the jug and thru the system. I live 2 hours from the dealer and would like to not pull it up there. Any ideas would be helpful. I had a 2008 Cherokee Wolfpack before, and had no trouble.
vpilot, First, let me say welcome to the forum. I have never had the problem but some folks say their pumps do not self prime when winterizing. Are you using a winterizing kit with a Tee-valve or a quick disconnect on the pump inlet??? The most common is the tee-valve .... Be sure the valve is turned all the way ¼ turn. Check that the washer in the hose to the jug is not damaged.(any air leaking here and it will not prime) Try raising the jug a little higher and opening a faucet. These are things you may have already tried but the info you gave did not say. Let us know about your progress, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote