View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 02:59 PM   #26
ozkamper

Exclamation Before you blast someone with Keystone RV problems, think

Hi All,

Yes we bought our TT very quickly and yes we didn't look it over quite as well as we should of.

But most of the problems we found happened on our first and then nearly every outing since. And we can blame it on poor workmanship and totally lack of quality control at the Keystone factory where our 2014 Premier Bullet was made.

Our last outing, went to run up the antenna and it literally fell apart in my husband's hands. We had ran it up twice before with no problems. There was no set screw to hold it in place and it was crooked. My husband fixed it that day and fixed it properly.

I find it amazing that all the problems we have had with construction in our 2014 have been re-designed in the 2015. Perhaps Keystone had too many complaints with the trailer.

Not every problem is noticeable on pre-delivery inspections. I don't care how long you spend things happen.

What I do know is that we have had over a dozen RV's in the past 35 years and have NEVER had as much problem with a trailer as we have had with this Bullet. We have had trailers that never went back to the dealer for any problem. Most of our trailers have been brand new.

What I also know is this, we will never ever buy another Keystone product. We will make this trailer work, we will fix everything we possibly can by ourselves. A shelving unit should not collapse under the weight over 2 toilet rolls going down the road in Kentucky. The dinette drawer should not fall apart the fifth time you pull it out, etc. True we didn't notice the crack in the stainless steel sink. But like I said, you do miss things.

Ozkamper
ozkamper is offline   Reply With Quote