View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 09:50 PM   #30
Bigg-limo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwohlford View Post
Hello, My name is Martin W. and my wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Keystone SG 303. the day we looked at it in the lot it seemed fine but now we are discovering numerous problems with this model and in my eyes it is a reflection of the overall quality of all of Keystones products for the 2015 model year. we have drawers that were not properly aligned to the catches. we have sections of wallpaper starting to peel off or bubble, the design will not allow for the use of all electric service while in a park because between the AC, water heater, refrigerator, second refrigerator that is all electric and came standard I am using all 30 Amps and tripping breakers on the RV Parks connector 2 to 3 times a day I have finally solved this problem by putting my water hearer into gas mode only. We were supposed to have received a 50 amp model and all of keystones paperwork indicated this was a 50 Amp model but the connection is 30 AMP and so is the breaker in the box this is going to be rectified through the dealership that we purchased the RV from however it will cost us time and money to fix. just to get to the dealership and return to our current place of residence is going to cost about $400. in gas and 9 hours of driving time. this does not include the time it will take to transfer our items from one trailer to the other. the pro side the trailer pulls fine with my 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 8.0 liter V10.
It is my recommendation to avoid the Keystone 2015 model year trailers until they fix the quality of what is coming out of there factories. Oh how I wish the Japanese made travel trailers for sale in the US Im certain they would be less expensive and better quality.
Hope you don't mind me riding shotgun.
Bigg-limo is offline   Reply With Quote