View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
lhealy

Moldy Keystone

Hi,
We bought a Keystone camper in May of 2007. We were not told the camper had hail damage (camper came up from Indiana) when we bought the camper. That should have been our first red flag.Our dealer said they would fix the hail damage (whole street side needed to have the sheathing replaced and the slide) in the winter when our campgrounds close. They allegedly fixed it. Now we have black mold and along with the MOLD COMES MUSHROOMS. It smells and I am sure it is not healthy. Our toilet has been leaking like a waterfall, and the bedroom is leaking as well. From what we can tell it is not leaking from the windows or roof. We have lost alot of our season due to this issue. The dealer was trying to say it was our fault. I argued with them and now they will pick up the camper for the 2nd time. We have insisted that we will NOT take this camper back. We will get a new one, but I am pretty sure we WILL NOT be purchasing a Keystone camper. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT purchase a Keystone..HUGE MISTAKE!!!!
lhealy is offline   Reply With Quote