View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #7
Maxzd

Have a 325srx, not had this issue you have experienced. Sorry to hear about the issues, pains me when something so straightforward isn't right. My first frustration with wiring was the main ground wire at the hitch, was in such a dumb spot.

I wouldn't give the attention to details high grade, but I wouldn't give these units a failing grade either.. Mass production and price for me I can live with cleaning these things up on my own. I have done alot of wiring from inverter, batteries, transfer switch,solar panels and charger. No ugly discoveries. =) The big frustrations were furnace related. Pipe to the bedroom under the basement was ugly, replaced it with bigger flexible aluminum pipe. The vent heading toward the garage is a joke. Instead of finishing it with a cap, they just crushed it or better put looks like the stomped on it.. 3 units I checked all the same. Bent a piece to fit just past kitchen vent, screwed it in and taped it up. Why heat to nowhere and have heat loss..

Last mod just finished on the weekend new fixed roof sat dish. Completely rewired all the connections behind the main TV.. That was not fun must have 15 hours into this install. The basement coax outlet is split and wired up to the bedroom, no idea why. The way it was wired up, never would even work. It will be my next mod post once I get all the pictures loaded up.

2003 Dodge Ram 3500
5.9L Cummins Diesel
2011 Cougar 325 SRX
Maxzd is offline   Reply With Quote