View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
ripperoo

Hi Nano,

I have the same unit you do. I bought mine in February of 2011. I can't say I've really had any problems with it. Small stuff like the edge banding on the dinette table was coming off, they fixed it. The radio had to be replaced, replaced it with a newer model. I get a slight noise in the A/C duct due to a not so perfect duct taping job. Can't fix without dropping whole ceiling. I wasn't willing to let them do that. It's not really an issue. Had a small "bulge" on one exterior wall where they ran a screw too far from the inside at the medicine cabinet. Fixed it. And finally, the guy who cut the hole for the rear cargo door made the hole too big. They used clear calking to seal the trim band, and during the day on the inside you could see daylight. Did not leak, but make it look real cheap. Keystone had the dealer make the door opening a bit bigger and had a slightly bigger door made. Looks great. I don't think the minor warranty issues I've had are out of line with most new units. I actually expected more from some of the horror stories I've read about others and their new campers.

Other than that, I'm really happy with it. I think the quality is good for the price. I've done some mods. I added inside access doors to the storage compartments under the dinette seats. Also, added a door to the left of the large pot drawer under the sink in the entryway. And added a couple of drawers at the end where the single drawer was. Overall I like the camper and features. Hope you do too. If you have any questions or have any issues yourself, please let me know.

Take care, Mark