View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 11:05 AM   #7
jerseyphil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffus View Post
I must be about the luckiest Keystone owner around. Other than a couple small problems like a leaky toilet flush valve, a slide that sticks from time to time, and some start up problems which they fixed my heater works great (knock on wood).
Our 38 footer has an Extreme Thermal Package, what ever that is since it was bought in Florida, but the heater will raise the coach temp about 10 degrees in about 15 minutes. The bedroom has no vent but it's just out side the door in the hallway. Who wants a hot bedroom anyhow? A warm fleece blanket and soft pillow I could sleep all day if I didn't need my coffee at 5:00 am. If the weather looks like it's going to get down in the teens then I screwed up and should have went farther South, wait a minute, I'm retired, and can pick up and go farther South anytime. "Life is Great".
Sorry guys, I just had to put my 2cnt's worth in there. (Currently sitting in Kansas, Westward bound then South Bound and Down)
Jim B

Ruffus,
Your comments are always welcome. My wife and are are retired as well and looking forward to RVing very soon. Got my truck, will soon have my RV. Life IS great........ We are extremely lucky and appreciative!!

Phil
jerseyphil is offline   Reply With Quote