View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 05:29 AM   #17
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew010 View Post
Purchasing dealer pretty much said tough cookie. They don't seem interested in trying to fix it.

They're answer was - Everything worked when it left, you must have done something to cause the problem.

I haven't had much luck with the purchasing dealer from the point I signed the paperwork so I'm not surprised at the lack of help from them. So much for service after the sale huh. Won't be doing any business with them in the future.
Contact Keystone Customer Service. Ask them to recommend a dealer that will service your RV under warranty. Keystone needs to know this dealership is not working with you to resolve warranty problems. As the selling dealership, they have a responsibility to honor your warranty and to work with you to make sure you're satisfied. If they'er not doing this, Keystone needs to know. Also, to help other members avoid the problems you're facing, if you want to identify the dealership, feel free to post the name and location here. If nothing else, it may help others avoid the same problems "after signing on the dotted line"

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote