to get the decals replaced until this last week. Upon taking the Montana to
my dealer who did a very nice job replacing the decals I was charged
$600.00. I am 70 years old and a disabled veteran and was unable to replace
the decals myself. It seems unconscionable to me that Keystone, knowing
they have a problem with their decals would deny any assistance in the labor
to replace them. It seems to me that Keystone would want to foster the best
customer/owner relations they could. I am hoping you will consider assisting
me in this labor cost.
We would like for you to submit your bill to us for review. Please send all e-mails/concerns to: [email protected] Please include the VIN and all contact information with each e-mail/concern. We have reviewed your bill for replacement for your decals . I am sorry to inform you this has been denied . Our agreement was to supply you with decals and you would be responsible for putting them on .
We did supply the decals as goodwill.
Mr. Sanders:

I am also sorry. I am sorry that I believed I would be dealt with fairly. I am sure you folks knew full well when you supplied the replacement decals as a jester of “GOODWILL” you knew the cost for replacement would be quite expensive. You have known for quite a long while there was a problem with the decals so why not accept the fact and treat your customers fairly and with a little respect?

I will promise you this – I will relate this story in every possible venue I have access to such as friends, Twitter, Facebook and all the blogs on the internet. This probably doesn’t matter to you but if I can prevent you getting even one new customer I win.

Thank you for your total disregard for customer satisfaction.

Montana Owner -

What year is your Montana? Did you read any of the other posts on this topic on this Forum? It seems the standard that unless your RV is within the one year warranty, you will need to either find a way to apply the decals or pay for their application. I understand that you are upset. However, it is pretty clear from other posts, this is pretty much standard. And I would tend to doubt if any RV manufacturer would do much more. The notes on the Forum do say that this Forum is not associated with the Keystone RV company in any way. And the thought that Keystone monitors the Forum has been debated but never confirmed.

As you are a Veteran, all of us on the Forum would offer you a "Thank you for your service."

Oh, and I hope you will check the Forum at least one more time for this reply. We tend to get several one time visitors who want to vent. If you stick around, you will find a community of Keystone owners who have had a lot of experience and want to help.

Ron
Diesel 4x4, DRW, LB, CC
Comfort Ride Hitch
geo is offline   Reply With Quote