View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 05:26 AM   #1
neesey62

First trip in our Cougar 327 RES

We decided Memorial weekend to take out the new to us 2011 Cougar 327 RES that we just bought. We had a fantastic time getting to know our new unit. Just a couple of observations:

This is a great floor plan! The living room is spacious and the kitchen has nice counter space. When we travel at Christmas time, we could easily take out one of the recliners and put up a Christmas tree. I decided to cook a full breakfast to really try it out and I can say, it was more than adequate. its very nice to have the pantry close at hand too. Although not as big as the bathroom in my KZ Spree, it was big enough without any wasted space. The bedroom was great and I really love the full closet.

if I could change anything it would be those stairs! Really? They are an accident waiting to happen. The rise is too high so I think we will install an assist handle soon.

We took our dog and cat with us and we became concerned when we couldn't find our cat. After extensive searching, we found him tucked way up under the master bed. This was his first time camping and other than that he did pretty well.

This camper has plenty of lighting both inside and out although I do wish the awning was bigger.

Over all, great time, Love, love, love the Cougar 327 RES!

Oh yeah, my husband was so glad he took his step ladder for different things he adjusted outside.
neesey62 is offline   Reply With Quote