View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #25
kenkaman

Black Tank Flush Concern...(Important Question)

Hi everyone. I do have a questiuon in here, but let me tell you the story first...I have a 2013 Bullet Premier TT with the Black Tank Flush feature...I know the tank valves must be in the "open" position to allow the tank to flush when the water is on and the tank is flushing. However, last week, somehow the tank valve was NOT open and we notices that some water was spurting out from the roof...we thought this was some overflow from the A/C condensation? But after a minute, we realized the tank flush was on, and the valves were closed!!! I ran over and opened the valves and turned off the water...I checked everything out for any water damage inside and out of the TT, but didn't notice anything...**PLEASE TELL ME THIS WAS SOME SORT OF EMERGENCY OVER-FLOW SYSTEM THAT POTENTIALLY SAVED ME FROM A BUNCH OF PROBLEMS??? I feel crappy that we forgot about the closed valve, but I truley thought it would back up into the "interior" of my TT and be all over floor...Please share anything you might know about this systems "safety" features...Thanks!
kenkaman is offline   Reply With Quote