View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
JRTJH
Site Team

I havent heard of anyone getting Keystone to replace decals at the factory on a unit that far out of warranty. Maybe you'll be the first, but it might help to call ahead and get an appointment just so you have a "slot" to plead your case. With no appointment, you very well may be told that there's no availability to help you..... It's my understanding (someone correct me if I'm off base here) that the factory proper doesn't do any repair work but they have a contracted service center in another part of town that they pay to do the repair work for them.

Also, there are some Keystone decals available on Ebay. You might find some that would work on your trailer (assuming Keystone says NO to you) From what I've seen, the Ebay decals are fairly inexpensive, but that solution leaves you doing the work.

You say you're not interested in getting money from Keystone, but you are asking them to spend money to repair your 6 year old RV. They may, if you're lucky, offer to give you the decals that are damaged, but I wouldnt expect them to do any repairs unless you agree to pay for the work. I'd suspect that the labor rate at the factory is at least as much as your local dealer, maybe even more, so it might not be the bargain you are looking for.

Again, good luck, but don't get your hopes up too high that Keystone will take your trailer in and reapply the decals and send you on your way. It probably won't happen that way.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote