Thread: Wiring?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #4
Flyguy

Not knowing the particulars of your TT and the new ones in general, I would say that the cable plate is either connecting to another part of the trailer (needing a splitter for both points) or your TT is wired for both satellite and catv (CATV is what you get at the campgrounds), you would remove the jumper and select the one for satellite to go to your receiver if I'm thinking right, as far as the radio goes, usually it's selectable on the radio for which speaker stations you want (outside only, inside only, or both), my radio has two stations outside and inside, the new ones have added two inside stations for surround sound plus the outside station, it could very well be that the design only allows one inside station for TV because surround sound isn't normally available with your tv, but I'm just guessing here, maybe someone with a 2010 will chime in and clear the matter up. You won't find a wiring guide with the Keystone paperwork, if the radio is a Jensen I have some manuals listed on my homepage for those radios which do include a wiring diagram, click on flyguy in the upper left of this post and follow the menu options to my homepage and then look in the radio folder.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote