View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:05 AM   #3
geo

BigSky3625 -

As several members here will tell you, I have "been all through this". If you go up to the title bar menu, click on Community, then click on Members. Go to the third page under G, and click on "geo". Click on the Statistics tab, then "Threads started by geo". There you will find all the information, with pictures, of what I have learned of the underbelly and basement over the past two years. Your Big Sky and the Alpine have most everything in common.

Now, just to add to what I've already written in the past, try this. Go to the end cap of your Big Sky and look under it. See how the fiberglass comes down below the coroplast? And how this is basically an opening? Does it make you think "air scoop"? I will tell you that the opening you are looking at is in direct air communication with the slat openings beneath the stairs! Cold air gets funneled down the underbelly, around the fresh water and galley gray tanks, around the end of the floor behind the WaterWorks, past the furnace, and through the stair slats. Look at my posts and you will find my descriptions and pictures.

Ron
Diesel 4x4, DRW, LB, CC
Comfort Ride Hitch
geo is offline   Reply With Quote