View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 04:57 AM   #2
roger

Angry roof leaks

My trailer is a 29bhs w/slide roof leaks around and over bunks smells like mold and its 2.5 months old and I have my lawyer on it now. It leaked the first trip out and on the third trip mold smell took over the trailer that Lysol couldn't knock down. Water damage on wood will turn to MOLD this is a biohazard and leads to other BIG health threats. The back that "leaks" thru is going to be mold. It needs to be removed, but remember that when removing about the spores that can be breathed in and spread thruout the trailer. People that don't know how to remove it can make it worse. Painting over the stains will not make it go away. Go to the library and get the DVD about mold I think it's called "Mold, The Biohazard" It will give you enough details that you'll think twice about not letting the pro's handle it.
I am a remodeler and building inspector and inform clients about the hazards of mold, and I bought a new trailer and guess what else I got for free with my trailer MOLD!!!!!!!
I was told by Keystone it's not mold but just a musty smell and I neede to "air out the trailer"
roger is offline   Reply With Quote