View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 08:05 PM   #1
Montana3650

Cool Peeling Decals - Montana

I have a 2005 3650 Montana, and the decals are peeling off pretty bad. I store it outside in an RV storage lot. There's a couple of other 05 Montanas stored there as well. Their decals look like new. I take very good care of my unit. I do wash it, at least once a year. I use the RV wash & wax that you can pick up at Wal-Mart. And that product states that it is safe to use on decals. I do not pressure wash at all. So why are the decals peeling off? Buying a new set is just about $1200.00. To have the peeling decals removed and the new ones installed is another $1500.00 to $2000.00 dollars. As for painting the graphics on...that will be very expensive. I already asked someone and was shocked. As I look around at other brands, Forestriver, Fleetwood, just to name a few I really don't see a problem with their decals. I really like my unit, for being six years old, everything on it works very well. I haven't had any problems. Knock on wood. Here in the first part of October I'm pulling my Montana out to Keystone RV and let them see how bad it really is. I don't want any money from them, I just want my Montana fixed.
Montana3650 is offline   Reply With Quote