View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #9
azlee56

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankpage View Post
If you go to Antenna Point and enter your present location it will tell you what direction to aim your antenna. Most of the digital channels are on UHF and aiming is critical. Every time you move the antenna you must rescan for channels. Setting the tv to just scan OTA (AIR) channels will shorten the scan time. Hope this helps, Hank ............... Just sitting by a nice campfire at night requires no scanning. ..... I know, I like my tv too.

This does not help with the electrical interference but may help get more channels
I like that site, thanks. I can tell the direction to aim it but I sure wouldn't know how to do the concordinates without guessing. (I guess that is what they are called).

Yeah a fire is great and we do that most of the time, but we are going to be in a park and I was messing with the TV. Most of the time we will watch a movie with a generator running because we dry camp. Besides, this is new and I have to play with everything and figure it out and he says that it is fine with him. lol. He does it first then he will hand it to me. I will read and read and try this and try that, but this one had me scratching my head. If one TV can do it the other one should too. I think I will play with the attenna direction and see what it does.
azlee56 is offline   Reply With Quote