View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 05:52 AM   #4
lhealy

Keystone Springdale

Our dealer Sirpilla RV in Canton, OH is picking up our 2007 new Keystone Springdale RV in a couple of weeks. You know the one with the mold and mushrooms, the bathroom leaking (Sirpilla put in new toilet) and all the leaking in the master bedroom on the carpet). Went to the camper to check on it last weekend (09/21/08) to see what new mushrooms and mold has grown.... and oh boy... the newest mushroom is now coming out of the slide side. Sirpilla is having a company come in to test to see what kind of mold this is, as well as the air quality. I think that if this does not test black mold they will want me to take this camper back. NOT HAPPENING! I never would have had this problem if Sirpilla would have told me the camper had hail damage in the first place. They waited until I signed on the dotted line and my season was opening that week. They told me it would take 8wks. to order another camper like the one that is hail damaged. What timing!
I am still very determined NOT to take this camper back. I have contacted my attorney and the news team waiting. Just waiting to see what the outcome is. I have no problem taking this to court and putting this on TV. Will keep you updated..Oh yeah... Keystone said they have no record of my camper being damaged by hail. So since the dealer fixed it, it is out of Keystones hands. Keystone said they should have turned it over to their insurance company. The saga continues. Good luck with all of your problems.
lhealy is offline   Reply With Quote