Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2014, 12:19 PM   #21
tsenior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsenior View Post
I just dropped my 2011 model#3455 for the same thing. The slide won't activate when I hit the button but will come out on its own when I'm driving down the road. I took it to the dealer 5 months ago for the similar problem with the slide while it was under warranty, but they couldn't find anything wrong. Now that the warranty has expired and there's an obvious problem, the warranty won't cover it, even though its a slide related problem.
Follow up: The dealer replaced the hydraulic switch to repair the problem, however, now we're 6 months later and the slide still fails to function. The slide doesn't close flush against the wall and it won't come out. Of course out of warranty....not a happy camper now. And of course they can't schedule to look at it until a week from now.
tsenior is offline   Reply With Quote