Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 03-01-2015, 04:32 AM   #21
RDB

I have a 2012 301BQ. The front cap is faded similar to the author that started this thread. Several Keystone rep's were mentioned in this thread, is there one better or more responsive than the other? I plan on contacting Keystone regarding my cap when the snow clears. Thank you in advance for your help.
RDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #22
sourdough
Site Team

You might want to contact them earlier instead of later to get your concerns on record. In the Kudos thread I believe there is reference to a rep that does a good job - Johnathon Watkins. Just go to Keystone's website and email owner relations - ask for his assistance. Good luck.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 11:46 AM   #23
chevydoesit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevydoesit View Post
We had ours done at the dealer before we took it home. I believe the coating is a Cal Tex product.
An update on our brown front cap. Mid
June 2016 cap started fading badly. Contacted Keystone and they said being that far out of warranty there was nothing they would do. With the warranty on the protective coating they buffed it out and reapplied the coating. It looks pretty nice, will have to see if it holds up. Still have another two and a half years on that warranty.