Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
UBE camper

Post keystone laredo???

I am new to this site am looking for some answers here. I am considering the purchase of a new Laredo 5th wheel (335 tg) and thought someone on here could give me some info. This unit looks great on line but nobody has one in stock to look at in person so I am thinking about ordering it and praying I like it when it arrives. Can anyone tell me about the quality, construction, Keystone warranty, or any other info regarding a Laredo product. Thank you for any response!!!
UBE camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
wrighfr58

UBE Camper

We picked up this unit in the fall. We played with it very little before storing for the winter. Our first camping trip is the end of the month and we can't wait. I am so looking forward to the first experience camping in it.

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have in the meantime.

Thanks,

2008 Ford F250 King Ranch 6.4L Diesel
wrighfr58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

First, welcome to the forum and hope we can help you in making a decision about the Laredo. There are a number of Laredo owners on the forum who, after seeing your post, will hopefully chime in and pass along their comments about this unit.
The Laredo, as you have already found out, is one of Keystone's mid-priced units and, while own a Cougar which is very similar to the Laredo line, we have had very few problems - all of which have been quite minor. We are a satisfied customer.
Some time ago, we did a poll of Keystone owners asking them if they would buy another Keystone product, and there was an overwhelming positive response.
I believe the Laredo will give you good value for the money and the quality and construction of it would be on a par with other models and makes of RV's. You can expect to find minor flaws in this unit - as you would in every other Keystone model.
Remember that these things roll off the assembly line in large numbers so you won't be getting a perfect RV and the fit and finish and attention to detail is a bit lacking.
Keystone offers a 1 year warranty on its units but you will find that some of the components and appliances have their own warranty - often 2 years.
If you do a forum search, you will find a few comments about the Laredo 335TG in particular and more if you just type in "Laredo" without the designation after it.
Are there some other similar Laredos or Cougars in stock at dealerships that you can go through to give you more of a first-hand look ??
Hope this helps.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #4
jq1031

Laredo OK

Good bang for the buck! After the inital few problems it's been a no head ache TT. Keystone makes a quality Rv!
jq1031 is offline   Reply With Quote