Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 03-27-2022, 08:03 PM   #21
bobbecky

Thanks, yeah I just noticed. Wonder if he ever bought one?
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 08:11 PM   #22
JRTJH
Site Team

I dunno, but if he did, by now he's traded twice and forgot all about something that long ago ROFL....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 12:34 PM   #23
Jgtexas

Shower Door

The center panel of my SEA door shattered. I understand these doors break quite often. I was going to have it replaced, but the repair shop says I would need to replace the whole door at about $800 just for the door
I would consider this but if they are prone to breaking, I'm wondering if anyone knows of another door that would not look shabby. I've been looking but only see curtains or accordion types. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks.
Jgtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 01:45 PM   #24
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgtexas View Post
The center panel of my SEA door shattered. I understand these doors break quite often. I was going to have it replaced, but the repair shop says I would need to replace the whole door at about $800 just for the door
I would consider this but if they are prone to breaking, I'm wondering if anyone knows of another door that would not look shabby. I've been looking but only see curtains or accordion types. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks.

Since you are a Texan, I won't dog you for posting to a 10 year old thread that has nothing to do with your door specifically. Another member posted to it about year ago and this was pointed out to him. Go to the appropriate forum area and start a new thread. You might do well to build a signature with camper year, make and model as well as the same for your tow vehicle. See the UserCP top/left of each page and save it when done. You will get more contextual answers.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is online now   Reply With Quote