Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
bennydog

Mods to Bathroom

Really just one. Added the missing towel bars. One over the head and the other on the back of the door. (plus the hooks)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Towel Bar.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	36   Click image for larger version

Name:	Towel bar on door.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	37  

2010 Cougar 24RKS
2012 Dodge RAM 2500
6.7 Turbo
bennydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
Steersall4

there are also expandable, spring loaded bars that work well in the right places.

The "Lil Room" can get pretty cold when in weather that the furnace needs to run. I took the door off the hinges and in my shop cut holes on both sides and same at the top for luvered Wall registers to fit. this lets natural convection to help heat "The lil Room. The ones I liked best were brass colored/plated so I would not ahve had to spend as much as I did. Any way it sure made the difference.

I sent pictures to Keystone, they even wrote me back. liked the idea but claimed it would not be cost effective for them to do. You watch my idea start turning up in production!