Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2012, 06:11 AM   #1
bigracenut

Grey tank overflow??

I just purchased a 2013 Sprinter 331. On the maiden voyage, we noticed that the grey tank, when full and ready to dump, ( i let it fill to flush my hose after draining the black tank), when i went to dump the grey tank, water was running out of a hole in the center of the underbelly cover. Its a hole that looks like it had been punched into it right in the dead center of the camper, in the "swag" of the underbelly cover. I had noticed the hole when i got it home and was inspecting the underside and wondered why a hole would be there. I have never heard of a grey tank overflow. I purposely let it fill to full again to see, and it drained out the hole again. I am wondering what I'll see when i let the dealer drop the underbelly cover to inspect, or is this a new "overflow feature" that Keystone has put in? Nothing in the manuals mentions it.

Any ideas or thoughts before the Saturday trip to CW?
bigracenut is offline   Reply With Quote