View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Refer to thread located here: http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16949

Hfiles,
Welcome back to the forum after your extended absence. We're happy you returned.

According to your previous posts:
"April 28, 2014

Keystone RV Company

After filing several complaints with various entities; Letter to CEO for Keystone, BBB and NHTSA, I received a phone call from Mr. Steven Homes, Keystone Warranty Manager. After discussing the various issues and their customer service, Mr. Holmes assured me he would investigate and make sure it doesn’t happen to me or other customers in the future. Mr. Home’s apologized for the service I received and if there are future issues to call him direct.
Based on our conversation I accept his/Keystone’s apologize and will monitor future warranty issues.

All items have been approved by Keystone, RV Dealer notified and guess what the mattress will be here on Friday.

In the future, I highly recommended starting at the TOP and let things roll down hill. I want to thank all of you for your infomation and help."

I would have to ask you a couple of questions.

First: You indicated in your last post (you've only made three posts) that the "remedy for your future problems" is to call Steven Homes. Have you followed your advice?

Second: What was his response?

There's really no need to complain about the dealership, your last action stated that you were going "straight to the top" with any further problems would be handled by Mr. Homes. How is he helping you?

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote